Tuesday 21 November 2017

Appeal against punishment "reduction in payment"Vinay Dadmal way

Appeal against punishment”Reduction in payment”Vinay Dadmal way
Appeal
1.I am appealing against the award of penalty of reduction by one stage below in same time scale of pay for a period of two years[NC]
2.Please,I request you to to reduce such harsh penalty.
3.Everybody interested in awarding me penalty for writing directly ignoring divisional officer.But such was not the fact.I had written two letters on 10/12/2007 & 25/12/2007 at divisional level under certificate of posting receipts attached.
4.Thereafter when I received no response ,I approached DARPG website ,where I complained about fake target earning .It was first accessed at that level then forwarded to AGM,CR.
5.Please,look in the complaint what I had written and not why I written directly.
6.In recent railway budget Railway Minister announced to form “INNOVATION PROMOTION GROUP” where railway employees can write directly.
Dt:03/05/2008

     Though appealed but failed to convince the Appleallate Authority hence punishment remained unchanged.No further appeal preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal