Wednesday 22 November 2017

How I resigned Vinay Dadmal way

How I resigned Vinay Dadmal way
My  date of birth is 2nd  August 1967.I joined Government service on 3rd  November 1989.I was INCHARGE OFFICER in 2012 when suddenly I received an administration letter in which I was asked to step down ,giving charge of the office to my 7 year junior colleague and asked me to work under him.I was totally surprised and enquired about such letter without giving any reason how I can be asked to do such thing.I got no clue from the administration and I filed a case under Right to Information Act 2005 that what was the reason behind such letter.I did not get any specific reply then appealed to Chief Information Commissioner.Simultaneously I sent my resignation letter on 01/12/2012 to administration due to health problem I need resignation.On 8th April 2013 my voluntary resignation sanctioned.Then I was 44 year 8 months 6 days old.I did completed my government career for 23 years 5 months 5 days.In my government establishment regular retirement age was 60 years.

    On 10th April 2014 before Chief Information Commissioner In a video conferencing hearing the administrative officer of  government establishment stated that the appellant{ Vinay Dadmal } had already been given the opportunity of being incharge but the work by appellant was unsatisfactory.Therefore ,the appellant was removed from Incharge Officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal