Sunday 19 November 2017

Feel honoured how I defended "Statement of Imputation "

Feel Honoured how I defended “Statement of Imputation”
Respected Sir,
1.As per statement of imputation I forwarded complaint to AGM on web site ,but actually I forwarded complaint to Shri. Sunil Kumar,Executive Director PG and CPIO,Ministry on DARPG website.
2.I already submitted file to concerned officer about target on 25/02/2008 personally.
3.In my view target is policy matter of railways addressed only by Railway board,hence written directly to Railway Board.
4.The complaint written in good faith concerning all.
5.If it’s a mistake to think about railways then please make sure I get punishment.
Dt.02/04/2008

    Outcome was my payment reduced for two years.Nearly a loss of Rs 24000/- at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal