Monday, 20 November 2017

Feel honoured how I defended "Statement of Imputation "

Feel Honoured how I defended “Statement of Imputation”
Respected Sir,
1.As per statement of imputation I forwarded complaint to AGM on web site ,but actually I forwarded complaint to Shri. Sunil Kumar,Executive Director PG and CPIO,Ministry on DARPG website.
2.I already submitted file to concerned officer about target on 25/02/2008 personally.
3.In my view target is policy matter of railways addressed only by Railway board,hence written directly to Railway Board.
4.The complaint written in good faith concerning all.
5.If it’s a mistake to think about railways then please make sure I get punishment.
Dt.02/04/2008

    Outcome was my payment reduced for two years.Nearly a loss of Rs 24000/- at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect Gandhiji 02.10.2026 INDIA

  GANDHI JAYANTI A Tribute to the Man Who Gave Me "Man Ki Shakti" Blog by Vinay Dadmal Email: dadmalv2015@gmail.com Place: Nagpu...