Thursday 18 August 2022

I am inspired by these persons in my life

 

I am inspired by these two persons in my life       


1.      Shri N.S. Sheikdar :I highly respect him because he inspired me in my

                             School days .He was my teacher at Bhonsala Military School, Rambhoomi ,

                             Nashik.Later he became Commandant, Bhonsala Military School, Nagpur

2.      Shri Prakash Rao Wazalwar : When I got my first job in Nagpur Division , Wardha East Rly.     

.

                              Station,Central Railway,He was Sr. DCM ,Nagpur Division.I was highly impressed by his working style and commitment.He told us that time in 1989 that everybody must use their education in their work in whichever job anybody do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal