Monday 22 April 2019

My name is Vinay-Vinay Dadmal


My name is Vinay-Vinay Dadmal
As I say my name is Vinay Dadmal then it is true but it is true for everybody else in this world.What I want to say is my name was given to me by my parent and thereafter I am living by that name.How I am living by that name now is what I have added .I added academic qualification .It was useful when I was young now what is useful is most of the time my own way of thinking .It is really different from others and very unique.This is what I am saying is not give me money but it gives me immense satisfaction in my life .So my advice to all of you is find yourself in you and with your experience you can get unmatched pleasure in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal