Sunday 13 January 2019

Shoot for my goals-Vinay Dadmal


Shoot for my goals-Vinay Dadmal
I am not highly ambitious person but want to shoot for my goals from close range.I can not take risks to accomplish my desired results.
MY UNUCOMPLISHED PROJECTS
1.Pension for all: Rs 1000/-per month will be deducted for 20 years to get Rs 5000/-per month for full lifetime including citizens below 18 years of age.
2.EDUCATION AS PER WISH TO ALL:Education as per wish including M.B.S.S.to all citizens of all ages without fail result except for health related courses.
3.HOUSES FOR ALL:A bachelor accommodation in state capitals and in major cities to all citizens above 18 years of age.
4.BANK ACCOUNT FOR ALL:Bank account accessible to all age citizens.
5.COMMON WORLD CLASS TOILETS :No government project without paid common toilet be allowed in India.
6.TWO NEW SUBJECTS AT SCHOOL LEVEL : A}Observation skill and B]Interview upto 12 th year.
7.SPECIAL STATUS : Those who marries in other caste will get reservation as per their wish.




1 comment:

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal