Monday 26 November 2018

My own story which inspires me all the time

My Own Written Story Which Inspires Me All The Time
I written this story when I was in 12th standard and was 18 year old in 1984.Name of the story was “Who is the best “

There was non co-operation from all my major body parts namely Eyes,Nose, Ears ,Hands,Legs and Fingers as they are not following the orders given by Brain .They are all fighting for the all important title ‘Who is the best”.As the conflict grow the brain called a meeting of all of body parts.All of them said they are given specific job and hence they request my brilliant brain to take decision “Who is the best “.My brilliant brain told them I am not sure about “Which is the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE BODY’but can decide on that only when that body part stop functioning.After that normalcy restored and co-operation increased and till now there is no conflict.In the period thereafter all the body parts not complaining and my brain always feeded them properly.Now I am waiting which body part or parts will stop functioning first. 

1 comment:

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal