Saturday 10 March 2018

Mystery during Working in Indian Railways


Mystery during Working in Indian Railways
It was 1992,I was on duty.I was on checking duty on Dakshin Express NZM-HYB.I boarded the train at Nagpur Railway Station.At Warora 2000 Hrs ,I
entered another coach,at the EXIT passage near door,I found two extremely beautiful ladies in twenties standing/waiting.Both were with their new born babies.I asked them their tickets,when I found them searching their handbag,I asked them to be ready with tickets.I moved forward ,train was moving.After one minute I came back and found no ladies standing,I checked the doors were closed from inside,I checked lavatories,they were not inside.Where they disappeared when there was no place to hide. This is still a mystery to me.


1 comment:

  1. This was a real incidence,where the ladies disappeared!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal