Saturday 10 March 2018

My Working in Indian Railways


My Working in Indian Railways
When I started entering different coaches for Ticket Checking ,I found that passengers ask several questions,requests and complaints.One passenger from Mumbai,next from Chennai and so on,the coaches of the railways were and are filled with passengers from all walks of life in India.Each coach represents India in a beautiful manner ,displaying unity and integrity in uniform way.I never ignored any request,complaint,suggestion from passengers,I tried to solve the issue myself and wherever possible tried to communicate with higher officials.Soon I became familiar with internal working of all departments of Indian Railways.Trying to find solutions now helping me at my consultancy after my voluntary retirement named as 
VINAY DADMAL INNOVATIONS.





1 comment:

  1. After my voluntary retirement at the age of 45 years from Indian Railways,the experience now helping me a lot as Consultant in Vinay Dadmal Innovations.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal