Tuesday 27 February 2018

When I received first gold medal in 1981


First time I received GOLD MEDAL in 1981
I stood first in my class{ Eight Standard }and for that academic excellence I received gold medal in 1981.Those subjects which were in school curriculum at that time still are same today.At that time we were scoring out of 100 in each subject and today though in some schools gradation system used but I feel scoring marks is better system for merit wise rank formation in populous country like INDIA.I personally want 1.Observation skill 2.Interview the two new subjects of 100 marks each from Standard 1 to Standard 12.I further want that there should not be any CET for any courses after 12 th standard instead Class 7th , class 10th and class12th  scored marks in all subjects be considered together to form a merit list to get admission in all courses after 12th .There should not be any supplementary examination in any standard and nobody fail in any exam ,the students get marks as they actually score.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody will fail in any examination till 12th is what required today.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal