Monday 29 January 2018

Drafting grievance in Maharashtra

  • Token ID: Dept/GADD/2017/723
  • Department : GAD-Organization & Methods (O&M)
  • Status: Closed
  • Date: 16/07/2017
  • Attachment
Plus-Minus
DocumentPDF
Your Grievance:

I received two letters from State government Officers and I want to lodge this grievance about the quality of drafting these letters.Both letters attached. 1.Letter no.washi/ma.a./bandh/2017/1002/424 Nagar Parishad Office,Warora Dist.Chandrapur Date:12 July 2017 Twelve page letter sent by registered post under Right to Information Act 2005.My RTI requests clubbed together and without giving details of Second appeallate authority reply sent by Chief officer and first appeallate authority,Nagar Parishad ,Warora.They sent me 12 zerox copies but not asked me to pay for the same under RTI.At the bottom signature of CO is there but without the officers name underneath. 2.Letter no. prastu-1/2017/409 Office of the Tahasildar and Executive Magistrate,Chimur,Dist:Chandrapur Date:11 July 2017 Letter sent on my email address with my name and address written as Ra.:Shankarpur Tg : Chimur .In my grievance registered on portal Aple Sarkar nowhere I mentioned such address and I am not a resident of Shankarpur.The letter was sent in reply to my grievance.In the reply Tahasildar informed that as per Land Revenue Act 1966 under column 149 I have to submit land mutation application to Talathi with Warsan certificate and in proper proforma.At the end the signature was there without name of the officer. In both these letters the Acts mentioned but what is the intention of the Act is not used at all .The spirit with which the Acts were drafted is missing.The officers without mentioning their names signing the documents is very serious thing. Please provide necessary guidelines about letter drafting and training to the staff concerned.This is not complaint against any individual officer. 

Comment By GAD-Organization & Methods (O&M) ( July 25, 2017 6:09 PM ) : Thanking for contacting.
Instruction will be given to the officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal