Monday 24 August 2020

Be Natural " Vinay Dadmal way

 

Be Natural !

When we listen “Be Natural ! “ then we get no idea what we have to do.

Yesterday I went to “Dhobi “[ Clothes Ironing ] and he returned ironed clothes to me and told  Rs 80 /- bill. I gave him one currency note and said keep Rs 20/- with you ,I will adjust it in next bill. Then I left and went to another shop ,there while giving money I realized ,I had given Rs 500/- currency note to “ Dhobi “ and not Rs 100/- note.This was my mistake but I did not went  to “ Dhobi “ and asked him to return Rs 400/- because I could not expected honest answer from him . If he not returned Rs 400/- to me then his image could been damaged in my eyes forever.

This I term as NATURAL BEHAVIOUR.When we commit a mistake then do not expect honesty and moreover be firm in your opinion abot you like things or dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal