I actually predicted this day today 02/02/2020 as ‘World Support Day ‘ .I wished I will by a book on this day.I searched for a book by USA author on short fiction stories and I can not get one such book published in 2020.
Governance Innovatively to find practicable solutions to every problem is the basic theme of title "Thinking Vinay Dadmal way "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Innovative banking in view of banking strike in India
PROPOSAL FOR BANKING REFORMS, EMPLOYEE WELFARE AND UNIVERSAL DOORSTEP BANKING SERVICES Date: 22 September 2026 Place: Nagpur From: Vinay...
-
Subject: Request for Mandatory Dual Reason Disclosure in Cheque Dishonour Cases To The Secretary, Ministry of Law & Justice, Gover...
-
Proposal for Introducing Self-Declaration with Affidavit Facility Submitted by: Name: Vinay Dadmal Address: 55, First Floor, Swarajnagar...
-
Innovative Governance Vinay Dadmal way My Innovative Idea : 1.THOSE WOMEN WHO GET GOVT JOB AFTER THEIR HUSBANDS DEATH GET INITIALLY F...
No comments:
Post a Comment