Monday, 31 December 2018

New year 2019 Vinay Dadmal way


How to Welcome 2019 Vinay Dadmal way
The new year 2019 will have first day as’TUESDAY’ and last day as “TUESDAY”.This year will bring complete fulfillment in our work and I predict complete change in WORLD ECONOMY.I want to suggest following few tips for success in new year 2019.
1.If you plan any new thing start it on “Tuesday”
2.Make yourself accountable even though you are not directly related.
3.Be vocal and give air to to your opinion.
4.Make sure you are going to use your own name and face and voice as your brand .
5.Try to make positive impact through your approach.
6.Give time to think on any subject.
7.Happy year always start with your own plan so plan for happiness in year 2019.


1 comment:

I respect Gandhiji 02.10.2026 INDIA

  GANDHI JAYANTI A Tribute to the Man Who Gave Me "Man Ki Shakti" Blog by Vinay Dadmal Email: dadmalv2015@gmail.com Place: Nagpu...