Thursday 13 September 2018

I am responsible for each problem -Vinay Dadmal


Why I am responsible-Vinay Dadmal way
The newspaper published reactions from GENERAL PEOPLE after they asked a question “What is the condition of the roads in your area and around the city ?Who is responsible for it ? Almost in every reaction someone else was responsible.
I am of the view that if there is any problem then I am the first person who is responsible for that problem .What and whether I tried to overcome that problem in my own way ,if not then you are not responsible citizen.Alertness in yourself is more important in solving any problem .


1 comment:

  1. Believing in yourself to overcome any problem is necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal