Sunday 4 March 2018

When I received my first service award


When I received my first service award
My first job was as an Announcer at Nagpur Railway Station in 1990 after joining Central Railway on 03/11/1989.I was not knowing anything about announcing and neither I received any training to do such specialized job.In mid-January 1990,there was an accident on Mumbai route.Trains were diverted .At that time announcing on different Platforms to direct passengers was very important,I was standingly performing my announcing job non-stop in the night.At 0100 hrs in the night ,I saw one person looking at me from the door,I was in no mood to leave announcing and attend to him ,rather talk to him. I ignored him.Next day I read in the newspaper that a cash award announced to me for my announcing job.The stranger standing in the night at the door was none other than Sr.Divisional Commercial Manager of the Nagpur Division.

1 comment:

  1. Receiving award at correct time is really matters and is necessary to provide impetus.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal