Tuesday 6 March 2018

When first time I visited INS VIKRANT in 1981


My first trip to INS VIKRANT in 1981
In my school I joined NCC[National Cadet Core}naval wing in 1981.We went on to visit INDIA”s flagship INS VIKRANT at that time .Mine  was the first such experience.What a huge ship that was !We were given freedom to move everywhere on the ship.It was a aircraft carrier.At that time I thought about our naval enemy and now also I do not figure it out in today’s circumstances.I personally feel navy and their different services must be used for public transportation service in free exercise time to utilize our huge coastal area.


1 comment:

  1. We must think about defense budgeting in proper manner.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal