Thursday 1 March 2018

When I felt awkward.......


When I felt awkward
In 1990 when I was undergoing Fire Officer training,we were sent to,Main Fire Station,Muncipal Corporation,Gollimada, Ahemadabad,Gujrat ,India for a 8 week practical training from National Fire Service College,Nagpur.On one Sunday ,I went to Central City Bus Depot to catch a bus. I went inside one bus and occupied a seat. A girl in her twenties came and sat beside me .Suddenly that girl start crying.Slowly some passengers noticed her crying and they all were noticing me beside her as if I had done something to her.I was in a very awkward situation.I had to leave the seat and came down ,there I got one money pocket ,I opened it,Rs 100/-note was inside.No other thing inside.First I searched if anybody searching for POCKET,I found none.I wanted it to handover it to Police but I asked myself what I could be done if Police pocketed the amount.I rejected my own idea of returning the amount.I went to nearby breakfast stall and there I found two small girls begging.I called them .Asked them if they wanted to do breakfast and after their affirmation spent Rs 100 on breakfast.Thereafter till today I never donated Money,When I want to donate I personally create situation to spend money on eatables on others.

1 comment:

  1. There are different ways for an awkward situation and donations.We must donate correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal