Friday 23 February 2018

Bad Experience in 1980


Bad experience
It was 1980,our school trip by train went to visit North India.We visited Delhi,Amritsar,Chandigarh.At Amritsar we visited Wagha Border,INDIA-PAKISTAN border.To our Indian soldier performing duty at the border,one of my friend said”Major,you are very lucky to get chance to serve nation at border,must be feeling proud.”The reply of that soldier shocked me at that time,he replied “KIS BAAT KA ABHIMAN,PET KE LIYE SAB KARANA PADATA HAI”meaning in English”Why should I feel proud ,I am doing duty to fill my stomach”.I was fourteen year old at that time.

1 comment:

  1. After this incidence I never able to talk properly with uniformed on duty persons.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal