Friday 26 January 2018

Gandhiji in INDIA Vinay Dadmal way

Gandhiji in INDIA Vinay Dadmal way

I don’t know why but on this 26th January 2018,I remembered Gandhiji for various reasons.First when I see constitution,I don’t find Gandhiji anywhere there.Secondly when we see today’s INDIA in INDIA ,the cleanliness drive a priority programme of the government we have many cleanliness ambassadors in INDIA but the greatest being Gandhiji,I can not keep him away from my mind.Even now we have to go by Gandhiji’s thoughts.His simplicity in mass appealing is nowhere matches and hence we have to introduce somehow untouchability drive in INDIA on line to cleanliness drive.While implementing various priority programmes in INDIA we are spending a lot on them but we are not having separate ministry to implement that thought is a strange thing.Third thing is as per Gandhiji we in INDIA can succeed quicker in various objectives if we prefer villages in the forefront.

I respect Constitution of INDIA but we can not ignore Gandhiji’s principles.We need to produce happiness  everywhere by cleaning and clearing every heart with simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sudden rise in EDIBLE OIL prices in INDIA -Solution

  Sudden rise in edible oil prices Within 3 days a one-liter pouch of soyabean oil cost Rs 125 from Rs 100.This 25 % rise also in other edib...