Monday 11 November 2019

Setteled grievance Income Tax Dept. India

Grievance Status for registration number : PMOPG/E/2019/0634293


Grievance Concerns To
Name Of Complainant
Shri Vinay Dadmal
Date of Receipt
29/10/2019
Received By Ministry/Department
Prime Ministers Office
Grievance Description
On 27 October 2019 09:57 I received SMS which reads as “Total TDS by employer of PAN ABOxxxxx4B for Qtr ending Sep 30 is Rs 0 and cumulative TDS for FY 19-20 is Rs 0.View 26 As for details “.
My Ex employer is DRM Nagpur division Central Railway and pension at present provided to me by State Bank of India which also looks after my IT/TDS requirement.My grievance is why the word EMPLOYER used in SMS when I am no more employee anywhere.Nobody is my employer right now .Please resolve this grievance as quickly.
My PAN : ABOPD3934B
Current Status
Case closed
Date of Action
11/11/2019
Remarks
As reported, “The ITO Ward 3(1), Nagpur in his report has stated that the SMS received by the the petitioner has not been sent by him/ his office. As the the SMS received by the petioner is system generated SMS regarding TDS, no action can be taken at this end. In view of the above the grievance petition may be treated as settled.
Rating
Excellent
Rating Remarks
As per reply the ITO 3/1 Nagpur accepted that the system generated message was wrong hence it somehow must be rectified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal