Wednesday 21 February 2018

When I was crazy for HINDI movies


When I was crazy for HINDI movies
I was in eighth standard in 1980 ,in a residential school at Nashik,Maharashtra,INDIA.We get on weekend OUTPASS so that we can leave the school premises and visit the NASHIK city.But we were not getting OUTPASS on all weekend SUNDAYS.On one such SUNDAY when we were not allowed to leave school premises I with my three friends decided to see a HINDI movie in nearby colony’s open movie theatre.We went at 0230pm and came back at 0530 ,welbefore roll call at 0600pm.Everything was OK till 10pm when our warden called night rollcall.There suddenly he just asked the students who went out to fall out.We four were surprised to find that how our warden noticed our breaking the rule.As a punishment I was shifted from special room to common room in a hostel.I never broken the OUTPASS rule again.It was December and I used to bath with cold water at 3 am and was studying in my common bed in a hall.One night I found two eyes watching me from the window ,he was our warden.The next day I was again shifted back to special side room.

1 comment:

  1. School days in a residential school were extraordinary and different for me.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Diwali-2023-Vinay Dadmal

  Wish you all Happy Diwali 2023--Vinay Dadmal